Nestled in a 20 acre estate setting, we welcome you to experience Cody Kresta Wine while visiting the winery and vineyard.
Please join us in our beautiful, Tuscan-inspired tasting room. We strive to make your visit to Cody Kresta enjoyable, informative, and memorable. Whether wines have been a part of your life for decades or are a new experience for you, we will make you feel at home. It is our pleasure to help you find the wines that match your taste.
Cody Kresta Vineyard & Winery
45727 27th Street
Mattawan, Michigan 49071
Hours of Operation
April – December
Wednesday – Saturday: 11am – 5pm
Sunday: 12 – 5pm
January – March
Friday – Saturday: 11am – 5pm
Sunday: 12 – 5pm
Tasting Room Reopening - February 5th
Our staff is committed to offering our guests an enjoyable experience while following the new rules and guidelines.
• Our staff will be wearing appropriate face coverings, all guests are required to wear a face mask properly, covering both their mouth and nose, or a face shield.
• We are offering wine tastings & glasses of wine with appropriate social distancing.
• Outside patio will remain open with plenty of heaters and seat cushions for tables.
• Inside seating will be open with capacity limit of 16 people, no reservations at this time, first come first serve. Our guests will be given a 1 hour time slot for seating inside, to accommodate all guests and our waiting list.
• We have limited capacity for seating. No groups over 6 people.
• Tables have been strategically placed, no moving of any tables.
• No outside food or drink.
• Staff will be frequently sanitizing and disinfecting surfaces repeatedly between guests at tables and all areas and surfaces touched by staff or guests.
• We recently installed a Wave-R ionization unit in our tasting room that filters out bacteria, mold and viruses.
• Curbside pick-up orders are available anytime during business hours.
• Thank you for understanding as we continue to learn and follow new safety guidelines.
• Be Kind. Be Compassionate. Have Patience. Have Fun.